Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Suzhou

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am very excited to take advantage of my time in Shanghai by visiting other sites in the area.  Suzhou is at the top of the list.  Many years ago, I watched a great episode of Globe Trekker in China.  I was amazed by how beautiful Suzhou looked.  I always wanted to go but I never had the chance... until now.

Some fellow coworkers and I decided to spend our Saturday in Suhou.  Our driver took us to the Tiger Hill Pagoda.  Here are some photographs I took of the rooms at the park.  I will post photos of the garden in a few days.

Entrance gate
Secondary gate

Notice that the tower is crooked



Outside of the pagoda




So bright and airy
I love the use of differnt materials throught the room



Although the rooms have the same basic setup, they feel different


No comments:

Post a Comment