Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Chinese Snacks

Friday night was tough.  Everyone was busy, so I had no one to go out with.  I am so tired of staying in on the weekends.  Its so funny, but I feel extremely couped up here.  No dancing, no partying, no staying out late.  Its not that I haven't seen any clubs, I have.  All the clubs are named something gross, like "Club 69."  G-R-O-S-S!  I wouldn't even think of going in a place like that.  They remind me of Studio five foot four in Mobile. 
I digress.  So, I attempted dinner by myself, again.  This time I failed.  I went to the restaurant, and I was told be some guys that it was closed.  Of course, I could of called ahead, but since I can't speak enough Chinese to ask, I have to take my chances.  Oh well, only 30 minutes wasted.

So for dinner, I settled on snacks.  I went to the store and purchased the snacks below.


Snacks galore

There are Chinese raisins, dried kiwi, crunchy peas, and the snack obsession that are spicy peanuts.  Let me break down the snacks:

Raisins -  No joke here.  When they mean dried fruit, they mean bone dry.  I needed a lot of water to wash these jokers down.

Kiwi - Sweet and sour in an Asian way.  I don't know how else to describe it.

Peas - Much like dry, crunchy is also no joke.  Hard but delightfully so.  Not recommended for people with dental work.

Spicy peanuts - I think I could live on these forevah.  These guys are numbing and spicy and everything that is good in the world, in one snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment